The 11th Annual Kars For Kids is April 1st, 2023 in the C-A-L Ranch Parking lot, benefiting the Boys and Girls Club of Sierra Vista and The Fraternal Order Of Police, Lodge 28. It's a car, truck and motorcycle show. This is a fun event for the entire family, DJ, Door Prizes, $1,000 Gift Card Raffle, Live Auction including a 350 GM Crate Motor, Food Vendors, Public Safety Displays and more. Spectators are always FREE.


Everything at this event is donated. Cochise County Sheriff Mark Dannels said, "Your sponsorship goes 100% to these organizations, 70% to The Boys and Girls Club, the other 30% goes to the Fraternal Order of Police, Lodge 28 for their outreach program." All the funds raised from the raffle prizes and auction also go tor the two charities. "In the past, we raised about $7,000 to $10,000 just on our auction items, so this is a huge fundraiser.", said Dannels

If you would like to sponsor the Kars For Kids event or donate an item, you can contact Jay at the Sierra Vista Boys and Girls club (520) 515-0055

All makes, models and years of cars trucks and motorcycles are welcome to register a vehicle in the show:

$25 PRE-Registered (before March 20th) $35 Late or Day of Show

You can register your vehicle now online HERE (you can also register by mail, follow the same link for address and more information)

Registration: 8AM - 10AM
Live Auction: 2PM
Awards: 2:30PM

673 N. Hwy 90 Bypass
657 N. Hwy 90 Bypass
Sierra Vista, AZ

Check out some pictures from past Kars for Kids events:

Kars for Kids


More From K101