5 Fabulous Fall Break Ideas to Get Arizona Kids off the Couch
The Best Fall Break Activities with Kids in Arizona
After the rush to get into the groove of the new school year, kids are finally ready for a little time off. Fall break is right around the corner.
Parents, if you're looking for ways to keep your children from turning back into those late-summer couch potatoes, we've got some ideas for you.
5 Ways to Have the Best Fall Break in Arizona
1. Connect with Learning
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Learn about the Sonoran Desert together
- Children's Museum in Phoenix
- The museum is offering a Fall Break Camp
- Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Camp Verde
- Learn about animals with an up-close and interesting array of activities
2. Move with Local Recreation
- Visit an Indoor Pool, like the Cove Aquatic Center in Sierra Vista
- They'll be open the week of Fall Break. Check their website for hours.
- Hurricane Harbor, Phoenix
- A full park recreation experience with water slides, kids' rides and more
3. Connect with the Arts
4. Learn Local History
- Learn about the early history of Bisbee. Check out the Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum
- Learn some Old West History in Tombstone
5. Visit a Farm
Go pumpkin picking, run through corn mazes, and take in some fresh air. Fall Break is a great time to visit these beautiful Arizona farms.
Whatever you do, make this fall break one to remember. Take in some of the best Arizona has to offer. And no one will judge you if you spend one of those days on the couch!